Friday, April 25, 2014

April is National Multiple Birth Awareness Month!


Did you know April is National Multiple Birth Awareness month? I didn't. But how cool?

The Twin Talk Blog is doing a link up for multiple moms to share their multiples... of course I'd want to play along!

My beautiful boy/girl twins were born December 28, 2012 via c-section at 34 weeks and 5 days. Mason Edward came first at 4lbs 4oz and Madilynn Paige followed a minute later at 4lbs 7oz.


 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 



 


6 comments:

  1. They are precious! Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! I love all of your blogs and specifically love your WE EAT weekly meal planning. Your girls are beautiful -- so glad to have connected!

      Delete
  2. Boy girl twins and Steelers fans? I'm in love. They are the cutest! Stopping by from the link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks dear! Will be stalking...erm.. checking out your blog today, too!! Thanks for the comment and for connecting with me! :)

      Delete
  3. They are gorgeous! I loved looking at all of these pictures! Mine are just two months older than yours--I'm sure they'd be great friends. :) Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meredith! I love your little J & S! Love your blog and so glad to have other twin moms to follow!!

      Delete